These positions are responsible for shipping, receiving, stocking, filling orders and making hydraulic hoses. Tasks must be performed with a high degree of accuracy and in a timely manner. Seeking candidates with clean driving record. Previous work experience in warehouse or parts operations, plus seated lift truck experience, required.
- Self-starter able to work with limited supervision.
- Excellent customer satisfaction skills and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong mechanical aptitude required; must be able to learn and apply knowledge of parts, components and equipment.
- Capable of safely operating all material handling equipment, including pallet jacks, forklifts, etc.
- Proficient computer technology skills, including ability to utilize company software.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Able to work overtime as required by job and customer demand.
Must meet physical requirements for the job, including the ability to lift and carry items weighing up to 70 pounds, including bulky objects. Will occasionally be required to maneuver items weighing in excess of 70 pounds. These positions require repeated reaching, standing, stooping, kneeling, bending and climbing.
This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Additional duties may be assigned.
Carter Machinery Co. Inc. is an EEO/AA Employer. All qualified individuals – including minorities, females, veterans, and individuals with disabilities – are encouraged to apply.