Construction Equipment Jobs
Welcome to the premier site for construction equipment jobs in the USA
Post a Job
(this posting is now closed/inactive)
Product Support Sales Representative
Cedar Rapids, IA 52404 United States
Compensation & What We can Offer You:
Altorfer Inc. offers an industry leading compensation and benefit package plus excellent advancement opportunities!
• Safe, clean, and friendly work environment
• Health, Dental, Vision, Disability, and Life Insurance
• Paid Holidays & Vacation
• Education Assistance
• Tool Insurance
Summary: Expand Altorfer Lift Truck’s presence in assigned territory, providing product support to customers and increase product support revenue. Promote Altorfer’s products and demonstrate by actions that the PSSR and Altorfer Lift Truck are solutions providers.
• Increase PM agreements between Altorfer Lift Truck and customers in assigned territory
• Increase parts and service sales opportunities in assigned territory
• Prepare, present and follow-up on parts and service quotations for customers
• Complete after sales visits to customers who purchase new / used equipment from Altorfer Lift Truck / Altorfer Rents
• Complete and present warranty certificates, complete 30, 60 and 90-day post-delivery visits, discuss and sign up customer for electronic parts ordering program
• Acquire customer information to build comprehensive data base to include machine lists, customer contacts, influencers, and Parts and Service purchasers - all information to reside in CRM
• Establish a systematic visit schedule targeting 50 visits per week (10 per day)
• Promote current Parts and Service marketing and sales programs
• Develop and maintain partnerships with internal customers (Service, Parts, and Sales)
• Maintain daily call reports on CRM
• Maintain working relationship with equipment salesperson in assigned territory to form a strong support team for customers
• Other tasks as requested by manager
• Associate’s Degree (AA) or equivalent from two-year college, technical school preferred, or equivalent combination of education and experience
• Proficient computer skills
• Good interpersonal required
• General knowledge of maintenance, repair, parts department functions, sales, and customer needs
• Mechanical aptitude and experience in material handling industry preferred
• Must be a self-starter with good time management
• Excellent planning & organizational skills required
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
• Excellent communication skills (written, e-mail, and verbal) are necessary.
• Must be able to lift up to 75lbs.
• Must have a valid driver’s license (Motor Vehicle Report will be performed on final candidate)
Construction Equipment Jobs since 2006
We've been serving construction & heavy equipment jobs online for ten years.
Browse Job Seeker Profiles and Post your Jobs today!! Take advantage of our multiple packages and save your recruiting budgets.
: Browse jobs and post your resume. Take advantage of our
job alert emails
Questions? Call 877-562-2627
Follow us on
/ Like us on
/ Join our
Post a Job
Terms & Conditions