Fulfill customer parts orders, build hoses, ready orders for shipment, and directly load customer trucks if needed. Perform all inventory responsibilities. Unload and load delivery trucks and stock inventory.
All essential functions, duties, and other responsibilities will be performed following safety guidelines/practices and be in support of the Company’s Mission, Vision, and Principles Statements and will include the following:
This position may involve knowledge of confidential information. Such information will be handled with the utmost discretion.
- Greet or acknowledge all customers as quickly as possible and help direct customers to the correct department.
- Pull orders and fulfill requisitions for outbound shipping, stock transfers, will calls, drop boxes or service orders.
- Process inbound shipping: open boxes and crates, sort parts, place parts on shelves and racks according to part numbers and assigned locations.
- Answer telephones and assist internal and external customers with their questions and concerns.
- Load orders into vehicles by hand, forklift, and hand trucks; transport parts and materials to all areas, including delivery and pickup of orders by company vehicle.
- Maintain records of parts received and issued; inventory parts in warehouse as needed. Audit parts inventory as required to maintain inventory accuracy.
- Disassemble and assemble all types of hoses.
- Participate in weekend work schedules.
- Maintain safe working environment. Keep work area clean and perform daily general housekeeping.
- Proficient computer skills and ability to learn company programs – with training.
- Excellent customer service and organizational skills.
- Ability to work as a team. Good communication skills.
- Ability to be creative and solve problems.
- Valid driver’s license.