Butler Machinery is a third generation family-owned company, proudly serving our communities since 1955. Our mission is to build long term relationships with our customers, founded on trust, generating mutual growth and success.
The position will involve but not be limited to the following duties:
- Stick and Wire feed welding
- Gas Welding/Cutting
- Weld and bore of machined surfaces will be required or the desire to learn.
- Communicates effectively with customers and fellow associates on their needs
- Computer skills preferred in helping to order parts and fill out timecards
- Washes parts and components as required
- Math skills and read and understand measurements required
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- A Welding degree or equivalent training
- Must be a detail orientated individual.
- Preferred experience in welding machinery.
- Mechanical abilities are required.
- Must be able to lift up to 70 lbs and be on feet most of the day.
- Individuals must have a positive attitude and like to work in a team environment
- Ability to meet insurability standards to drive a company vehicle