Construction Equipment Jobs
Welcome to the premier site for construction equipment jobs in the USA
Post a Job
Job: Parts Sales Representative I, Foley Equipment (CAT), CHANUTE, KS
Parts Sales Representative I
CHANUTE, KS 66720 United States
Responsible for the day-to-day parts sales to customers over the phone and to walk-in customers. Actively promotes superior service to customers and product quality over price.
All essential functions, duties, and other responsibilities will be performed following safety guidelines/practices and be in support of the Company’s Mission, Vision, and Principles Statements and will include the following:
This position may involve knowledge of confidential information. Such information will be handled with the utmost discretion.
- Maintain safe working environment.
- Greet or acknowledge all walk-in customers as quickly as possible, answer all phones as quickly as possible, direct customers to the correct department(s).
- Load all orders into vehicles by hand, forklift, and hand trucks, as well as transporting parts and materials to all areas to include deliver and pickup of orders by company vehicle.
- Accept personal responsibility for customer’s questions and seek resolution of any issues. Utilize the expertise of the Technical Communicators when needed.
- Take, process, invoice, and follow up with all customer orders. Ensure customers are informed and up to date on order status.
- Assist customers with JLG, Genie, CAT, truck, and all products that Foley supports.
- Examine returned parts to determine if defective, and exchange part or issue credit. Inspect and return new parts and remanufactured cores with the assistance of others.
- Prioritize work and make supervisor aware of potential conflicts.
- Process inbound shipping, open boxes and crates, sort parts, place parts on shelves and racks according to part numbers and assigned locations.
- Disassemble and assemble all types of hoses.
- Participate in rotation of after-hour call out and weekend work schedules.
- Audit parts stock inventory as needed or required to maintain inventory accuracy.
- Keep work area clean and perform daily general housekeeping.
- Travel as necessary for business purposes.
- Must be able to safely operate, or learn to operate, the equipment and tools used to perform this job.
- Read and interpret parts materials – written and electronic.
- Ability to write and prepare sales quotes, invoices, and related documents.
- Computer skills and the ability to learn to effectively use company programs – with training.
- Positive customer service skills.
- Must be able to work as a team and have good communication skills both written and verbally.
- Ability to be creative and solve problems.
- Ability to learn technical and parts-related information.
- Valid driver’s license.
Do you know someone who would be interested in this job?
Construction Equipment Jobs since 2006
We've been serving construction & heavy equipment jobs online for ten years.
Browse Job Seeker Profiles and Post your Jobs today!! Take advantage of our multiple packages and save your recruiting budgets.
: Browse jobs and post your resume. Take advantage of our
job alert emails
Questions? Call 877-562-2627
Follow us on
/ Like us on
/ Join our
Post a Job
Terms & Conditions