Construction Equipment Jobs
Welcome to the premier site for construction equipment jobs in the USA
Post a Job
Job: Rental Coordinator I, Foley Equipment (CAT), OLATHE, KS
Rental Coordinator I
OLATHE, KS 66051 United States
Assist customers, in person and by phone, with rental and supply sale needs.
All essential functions, duties, and other responsibilities will be performed following safety guidelines/practices and be in support of the Company’s Mission, Vision, and Principles Statements and will include the following:
This position may involve knowledge of confidential information. Such information will be handled with the utmost discretion.
- Rent equipment or arrange for provision of service to customer.
- Perform daily, weekly, and monthly checks.
- Prepare rental forms and contracts; obtain customer signature and other information as required.
- Maintain daily and monthly contract file.
- Compute charges based on rental or service rate.
- Explain rental fees and provide information about rented items, such as operation or description.
- Collect deposit or payment or record credit charges by maintaining customer charge file daily and balancing daily sales receipts.
- Answer telephone and receive orders by phone; maintain required phone logs.
- Recommend items to customers that meet their needs. Discuss customer needs, suggesting and recommending the most suitable and safe equipment for the application.
- Promote add-on sales and sell merchandise items from the rental store.
- Act as a resource of information to customers concerning related equipment and services available in the local market area.
- Ask questions about delivery conditions such as dock heights, narrow streets, etc.; notify customers immediately if there are any delivery delays.
- Achieve rental operational goals including: CRM, invoice accuracy, assigned training Benchmarks – CRM Goals, Invoice accuracy, complete assigned training.
- Reserve items for requested time and maintain rental reservation list.
- Update/call overdue list daily and alert supervisor of overdue contracts.
- Clean showroom and equipment. Arrange showroom displays. Keep shelves organized, stocked and clean. May also clean customer restrooms.
- Inventory retail sales merchandise and advise supervisor of low levels of merchandise.
- Resolve customer problems and invoicing problems.
- Keep current on knowledge of competitive pricing and trends.
- Adhere to all company policies, procedures, rules and regulations in written or verbal form.
- Comply with government safety requirements and other regulations, as well as store security and report safety violations to supervisor.
- Fill customer’s propane cylinders, as needed, and load/unload propane tanks to customer’s vehicles.
- Attend department, store and safety meetings.
- Comfortable using computers and have command of Microsoft software as needed. - Ability to use in-house computer systems – with training.
- Ability to maintain positive working relationships with co-workers and customers.
- Positive customer service.
- Must understand and be able to effectively communicate equipment applications and key performance specifications.
- Strong creativity and problem-solving skills.
- Strong understanding of rental equipment. - Understand usage and application of all rental equipment and services offered.
- Thorough knowledge of “common” equipment failure problems and how to resolve them.
- Must recognize the difference between similar products and the advantages/disadvantages of particular applications.
- Must have working knowledge of construction phases to properly advise on applications.
- Must be able to process cards and credit card payments, as well as make change and credits.
- Must possess sales and customer relation skills.
- Strong oral and written communication skills are essential to the success of this position.
- Able to communicate well both verbally and written.
- Ability to demonstrate learning and teaching new skills and knowledge.
- A strong knowledge and understanding of the terminology related to the products and services that the rental store sells.
- Strong knowledge of the rental industry.
- Must maintain a professional personal appearance.
Do you know someone who would be interested in this job?
Construction Equipment Jobs since 2006
We've been serving construction & heavy equipment jobs online for ten years.
Browse Job Seeker Profiles and Post your Jobs today!! Take advantage of our multiple packages and save your recruiting budgets.
: Browse jobs and post your resume. Take advantage of our
job alert emails
Questions? Call 877-562-2627
Follow us on
/ Like us on
/ Join our
Post a Job
Terms & Conditions