Carter Machinery Company, the authorized Caterpillar dealer for Virginia and southern West Virginia, is seeking a part-time Parts Department driver/warehouse associate at our Warrenton, Virginia facility. This position is responsible for a daily parts run to the Strasburg/Middletown area. Other general warehousing duties include parts shipping, receiving, stocking, and order fulfillment. The part-time hours for this position are 6 a.m. to approximately 12 p.m., Monday through Friday. Seeking candidates with clean driving records and the ability to safely and efficiently operate F250 truck. Forklift experience and knowledge of warehouse procedures preferred.
- Self-starter able to work with limited supervision.
- Prior experience in a parts or service operations environment.
- Strong mechanical aptitude required; must be able to learn and apply knowledge of parts, components and equipment.
- Excellent customer satisfaction skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficient computer technology skills, including ability to utilize company software.
Must meet physical requirement of the job, including the ability to qualify for Department of Transportation medical card. Able to carry and maneuver items up to 70 pounds, including bulky objects. Must be able to work outside in inclement weather conditions, including extreme heat, cold, dampness and humidity.
This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Additional duties may be assigned.
Carter Machinery Co. Inc. is an EEO/AA Employer. All qualified individuals – including minorities, females, veterans, and individuals with disabilities – are encouraged to apply.