This position is responsible to generate sales revenue through sales support to Carolina Cat customers and prospects.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Promote the Product Support capabilities of Carolina Tractor’s EPG Department and capture Annual/Semi-Annual Services as well as other needed repairs.
- Responsible for assisting in collection of past due invoices when needed.
- Ownership of settling customer disputes as they arise in a timely and professional manner to preserve the relationship and bring the best results.
- Maintain customer list in SalesLink and meaningful call reporting.
- Develop working relationship with Service Managers in all Carolina Tractor EPG Shops to facilitate work scheduling and ease of doing business.
- Assist in working local area Power Gen Shows and Events as needed.
This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience
Bachelor of Science in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering
Two to three years’ experience or the equivalent in project management, purchasing and/or customer service, preferably in the power generation industry and particularly with Caterpillar.