BlueSkye Automation, based in Alpharetta, GA has an immediate need for a Sr. Account Executive to support BlueSkye’s growth. In this role, you will use a consultative approach and style to apply industry best practice knowledge and experience to study a client's distribution operations requirements and data in order to provide operational recommendations and lead the development and design of innovative material handling solutions. You will foster client satisfaction by maintaining regular client contact and managing client expectations. You will provide education of BlueSkye Automation offerings through technical presentations, providing concepting vision and strategies for clients that differentiate our solutions. You will maintain and provide reports and opportunity status using our client relationship management system.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
The Sr. Account Executive is the face of BlueSkye with the client and presents BlueSkye in a positive light by communicating the expertise, experience and solutions that BlueSkye brings to the marketplace. This role gathers initial client needs and collaborates with BlueSkye engineering and solution development teams to provide the best solution to the client.
- Leads the sales process as necessary to meet or exceed sales goals
- Develops and implements plans for strategic accounts
- Drives revenue retention/growth, account profitability, and client satisfaction/loyalty
- Pursues long-term account strategy that maximizes profits.
- Develops a complete understanding of the clients' organizational structure and key buying influences of assigned accounts
- Gathers facts and data regarding a client and their material handling needs/challenges
- Observes the client's facilities, studies their operation & makes recommendations that improve throughput, capacity, and utilization based upon education and experience in the industry
- Reports on gathered information in a manner that establishes credibility with the client
- Analyzes and identifies issues with key accounts’ distribution systems
- Performs client presentations articulating the value proposition of solution offerings
- Drive the development of unique integrated material handling solutions that provide the client with an identifiable and measurable benefit
- Presents recommendations and business case information to the client's executive leadership
- Typically, 5-8 years of successful experience in complex solution sales or in a related field and has successfully demonstrated the key responsibilities as presented above.
- Typically, BS/BA in related discipline or advanced degree.
- High degree of proficiency in MS Office Suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to analyze and solve client material handling requirements
- Ability to interact with engineering teams to ensure the suitability of the recommended solution
- Demonstrated success with developing new business opportunities
- Demonstrated ability to develop and foster strong client relationships
- Proficiency in AutoCAD and Salesforce preferred
- Training in strategic selling methodology preferred
- Willingness for business travel
- Satellite locations are ok depending on level of experience and capabilities