Under the direction of the Rental Operations Manager the Strategic Account Coordinator will provide superior day to day customer service by proactively assessing, clarifying and validating customer needs on an ongoing basis. They will regularly monitor customer satisfaction, and proactively communicates internally to drive improvements and reporting to the customer.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
NAP & Key Account Coordinator Responsibilities/ CRS.com Responsibilities
- Qualify strategic accounts employing a disciplined telephone campaign.
- Work directly with sales and marketing to grow existing customer accounts, facilitate lead generation, establish sales relationships with prospects, and qualify leads generated through telemarketing and other indirect channels.
- Maintain an active call cycle with strategic and national accounts.
- Maintain accurate customer account information and upcoming project lists within a corporate CRM system.
- Promote dealer services including - but not limited to – construction equipment, rental, and parts and service.
- Develop equipment/parts/service leads for other sales representatives.
- Build customer satisfaction through meeting customer needs via a needs analysis process.
- Establish customer relationships as a single point of contact.
- Close sales.
- Will be the point of contact for all Key Accounts as well as National & Regional accounts that come into the area.
- Support customer needs through providing customer required reporting.
- Attend various meetings with customers and sales representatives.
- Work with multiple contacts within the Key Account such as purchasing, accounts payable, & on-site supervisors.
- Send all customer documentation to the appropriate stores.
- Call off equipment and (re)schedule with the appropriate stores.
- Drive the new CRS.com online portal to set Key Accounts and NA Customers.
- Pass new account leads to rental reps – research where the customer is from.
- Receive service requests and forward onto the appropriate location to speed up service process.
- Process equipment movement requests and relay them to the appropriate store location.
- Update job location changes and job site deletions in IRental.
- Create all quote requests to submit to the appropriate store with the reservation.
Education and/or Experience
- Associate’s degree from two-year College or university; minimum one year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Computer Skills: Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint)