Job: Inside Sales Representative - EPG, Foley Equipment (CAT), WICHITA METRO, KS
Identify, qualify, and contact (both existing and potential customers) to build relationships and increase future Electrical Power Generation (EPG) product sales. Establish relationship with walk-in EPG customers to qualify and address their needs including, but not limited to; budget, product demonstration, trade-in evaluation, finance options, and delivery arrangements.
All essential functions, duties, and other responsibilities will be performed following safety guidelines/practices and be in support of the Company’s Mission, Vision, and Principles Statements and will include the following:
This position may involve knowledge of confidential information. Such information will be handled with the utmost discretion.
- Develop and build strong, positive relationships with both existing and potential customers.
- Determine individual customer’s needs and provide solutions to meet them in an efficient and professional manner.
- Maintain open communication and working relationship with sales, rental, service, and parts personnel.
- Develop an understanding of the various EPG products to be able to recommend the correct support based on the customer’s application(s) and needs.
- Utilize UCC reports to identify buyers and their buying habits throughout Foley’s territory.
- Execute in-bound lead process (including qualifying, entering, and assigning leads).
- Qualify customers and forward leads as appropriate to outside product support sales reps
- Utilize CRM.
- Participate in call campaigns.
- Participate in a variety of special projects.
- Must understand our products and services and our customer’s application.
- Ability to use CRM software to maximize the product support process.
- Strong computer skills and ability to learn all pertinent company-related computer systems and functions.
- Excellent phone and customer relations skills.
- Excellent communication skills. Strong motivation and self-starting initiative.