Job: Product Support Sales Manager, Fabick Cat, Fenton, MO
Fabick Cat is the authorized dealer of Caterpillar equipment, prime and stand-by power systems, parts and service, compact construction, and rental equipment for major portions of Illinois, Missouri, the entire state of Wisconsin and the Upper Peninsula of Michigan. We have been in business for over 100 years and are headquartered in Fenton, Missouri. For more information visit http://www.fabickcat.com/
This position will be responsible for directing the product support sales reps (PSSR) and Inside Sales Reps (ISR) for the power generation product support segment of the business. This position will be responsible for managing and developing product support marketing and sales programs. This position will provide direction to and develop the PSSR and ISR sales staff. This position will provide sales management and account development strategies to all sales team members.
This position will provide guidance and direction to the power systems product support PSSRs and ISRs. It will develop sales goals and product marketing programs. This position will assist the PSSRs and ISRs in formulating sales and marketing strategies for PSSR target accounts.
* Create and manage power systems product support marketing and sales plans.
* Provide daily leadership to PSSRs and ISRs.
* Increase awareness and sales of power systems product support opportunities at all stores.
* Proactively work with the PSSRs and ISR to increase customer satisfaction.
* Act as the main contact for the Caterpillar for marketing and sales program development.
* Monitor Sales Link activity of the PSSRs and ISR and address any issues.
* Evaluate and develop the sales skills of the PSSRs and ISRs.
* Increased focus on product support sales and selling skills.
* Increase product support knowledge on key topics:
* Repair before failure emphasis
* Quoting repairs
* Closing a sale
* Repair Options
* Instill a safety culture within the sales team and across the organization.
* Other duties assigned
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
* Previous product support sales experience required (2 years minimum preferred).
* Previous management experience preferred.
* Ability to quickly adapt to new processes and work under tight deadlines.
* Candidate must have excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
* Strong computer skills with proficiency in Microsoft Office including but not limited to Word, Excel, and PowerPoint (advanced skills in Excel are highly recommended).
* Familiarity with Saleslink, DBS and CODA is preferred.
* Advanced ability to set goals and handle multiple tasks and projects simultaneously. Ability to appropriately balance priorities and deadlines.
* Teamwork oriented with an ability to work effectively with customers, Caterpillar, and across company lines of business.
* Proven ability to work independently and direct the efforts of a sales team to produce results.
* Proven experience with selling product support offerings and growing customer sales.
Special Physical Requirements:
In addition to being able to sit, stand, walk, read, talk, write and hear, to perform the essential functions of this job an individual must be able occasionally lift and/or move up to ten pounds. Accommodations will be made if they are reasonable, do not create an undue hardship and will enable an individual with a disability to safely perform the essential job functions. Travel requirements are >60%
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled