Job: Rental Strategic Account Manager, Fabick Cat, Fenton, MO
Fabick Cat is the authorized dealer of Caterpillar equipment, prime and stand-by power systems, parts and service, compact construction, and rental equipment for major portions of Illinois, Missouri, the entire state of Wisconsin and the Upper Peninsula of Michigan. We have been in business for over 100 years and are headquartered in Fenton, Missouri. For more information visit http://www.fabickcat.com/
The purpose of this position is to target and grow strategic rental accounts and support the development of National Accounts working directly with Caterpillar National Account Manager. Focus for this position is on white space (non-Fabick) accounts that have over $250,000 within our territory, and accounts that have over $500,000 potential rental revenue per calendar year in at least (2) dealers' territories. The focus is to develop and grow non-traditional Fabick Cat customers (construction, industrial, and institutional) and work with targeted Territory Managers to better penetrate targeted Fabick Customers as needed.
* Obtain 100% of business plan net revenue goals based on strategic account targets
* Consult with clients after sales or contract signings in order to resolve problems and to provide ongoing support. Conduct quarterly customer business reviews and produce performance scorecard
* Work with Multi-Territorial Customers to increase rental market share within Cat Rental Stores
* Develop and manage account plans for each respective targeted account
* Collaborate with other sales and operational management to develop key rental target account
* Manage accounts receivable to acceptable level of performance for all strategic accounts
* Assist Cat National Account Manager with growth, implementation, and all other customer related issues
* Manage rate agreements and contracts within expectations of market performance standards
* Effectively network to identify prospective customers by using business directories, following leads from existing clients, participating in organizations and clubs, and attending trade shows and conferences, and work to develop marketing plans to penetrate new accounts
* Act as a consultant to customers by providing solutions to business needs.
* Perform administrative duties, such as preparing sales budgets and reports, keeping sales records, effectively managing data in the Fabick Rents CRM, and filing expense account reports
* Negotiate details of contracts and payments, develop proposals, presentations and pricing agreements for Strategic accounts, understand strategic price points/technical bids
* Work with existing rental specialists to develop key target accounts within their specific territories
* Work with all rental representatives throughout our territory as needed
* Any and all duties as assigned.
* Bachelor's degree in sales, marketing or related business field is required.
* Knowledge of corresponding geographical area.
* 3-5 years sales and/or rental sales experience.
* Excellent organizational, communication (written and oral), and interpersonal skills with the ability to work with a wide variety of people with different personalities and backgrounds.
* Ability to work independently and under some pressure to meet deadlines.
* Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, SalesForce.com, and other business software applications is required.
* The ability to maintain a high degree of confidentiality is required.
Special Physical Requirements:
In addition to being able to sit, stand, walk, read, talk, write and hear, to perform the essential functions of this job an individual must be able to do the following additional activities: Occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Travel requirements >50%. Accommodations will be made if they are reasonable, do not create an undue hardship, and will enable an individual with a disability to safely perform the essential job functions.
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled