Working Hours/DaysMonday – Friday 9:00am – 5:30pm
- Welcome on-site visitors and take incoming phone calls to determine the nature of business before forwarding the call.
- Answer questions about Altorfer Inc. and provide guidance regarding directions and other information.
- Take and deliver messages or transfer calls to appropriate personnel.
- Complete a variety of administrative duties.
- Will work as part of a two-member front-desk team. As part of this team, you will share phone and mailroom responsibilities.
- Order and maintain small retail display area and inventories.
- Other duties as assigned
- Two years’ experience with a strong phone presence and proven customer service skills are required.
- Computer literate. Previous experience with programs such as MS Excel, Word, and Outlook are needed.
- A positive attitude, friendly disposition, and ability to multi-task are essential.
- Must have excellent verbal communication skills.
- Must be a self-starter with good time management.
- Must be team oriented and willing to adapt to change.
- Dependable with great organizational skills are needed.
- High School Diploma or equivalent is required.
- Must have a valid driver’s license (Motor Vehicle Report will be performed on final candidate).
Altorfer Inc. is an EEO/AA Employer. All qualified individuals- including minorities, females, veterans, and individuals with disabilities - are encouraged to apply.
Physical Requirements/Working Conditions
This position works in an office environment, greeting all customers and visitors that come into the building. There may be times when you may need to go out into the service or warehouse area and will be required to wear appropriate safety equipment (IE- Safety glasses or side shields). May, on a continuous basis, sit at a desk for a long period of time; answer telephone, transfer calls to the correct destination and write or use a keyboard to communicate through email. Must be able to walk, bend, and lift up to 20 lbs. The physical demands described above are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.