Job: Parts & Service Sales Representative, Louisiana Cat, Prairieville, LA
Louisiana Cat is Louisiana's only authorized Caterpillar dealer and a recognized leader among Caterpillar dealers around the world. We've been providing our customers with the highest quality Caterpillar equipment, service and parts since 1928. We are always searching for high energy, ambitious candidates who are ready to join our team. You can build your future here!
We are accepting resumes for:
Parts & Service Sales Representative
This is an outside/field sales position for the Shreveport/Bossier territory, and will be based out of our Bossier City, LA branch location.
This person will be expected to:
• Aggressively pursue and close parts and service opportunities in a defined territory.
• Provide product information, quotes and estimates to customers.
• Build rapport with new customers.
• Maintain and build upon existing customer relationships by recommending new/relevant products and services
• Assist in coordination of service work and ensure timely submission of reports.
This position is best suited for someone:
• Who is aggressive, ambitious, and highly competitive
• Disciplined and focused to effectively cover their designated territory.
• With knowledge of the heavy equipment industry, basic mechanics, and the local market.
• With previous parts, service or sales experience, preferably in a related industry.
• With highly developed communication skills, and a versatile, competitive and enthusiastic personality.
A 4 year degree from an accredited college or university is required. Knowledge of the Caterpillar product line is preferred.
We are proud to offer our full time employees a benefits package that speaks for itself and sets us apart from our competition.
Benefits options include:
• Health Insurance (includes Vision Discount)
• Health Savings Account
• Life insurance
• Elective Insurance Programs (Cancer, Disability, etc.)
• Credit Union
• Tuition Reimbursement
• Paid Holidays
• Shop & Field Service Training
Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V
Pre-Employment Drug Screens and proof of employment eligibility (E-Verify) required.
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.