For our entire 80 year history, Foley has maintained a steadfast commitment to the safety and wellbeing of everyone – employees, customers, the communities we serve and our nation. Get started with your new career at Foley and you'll find yourself surrounded by people that are engaged in their work, enjoy what they do and are readily recognized for their contributions.
Our SITECH Technical Sales and Support position is primarily responsible for performing all aspects of pre/post-sales support and training within the SITECH Technology Dealership. This role will act as a consultant/advisor for the customer. This includes performing the functions of technical qualification of products compatibility with customer's application, presale configurations, oversight for installation of systems at customer's site, onsite training, and administrative support.
- Develop and build strong, positive relationships with existing and potential customers, as well as internal partnerships with Sales, Service, Parts and Rental personnel
- Create and provides technical sales demonstrations and training services for qualified customers and 3rd party organizations with the intent to educate and expand the overall business related construction within the region
- Support marketing activities by attending trade shows, conferences and other marketing events
- Proactively and diligently work to ensure customer problems are resolved quickly
- Maintain close relationship and clear communication with manufacturer support personnel
Our Ideal Candidate
- Has a High School diploma or equivalent
- 5+ years of Heavy Construction Equipment operation in road maintenance or excavation experience
- 3-5 years of related experience and/or training of related construction equipment
- Able to effectively and confidently demonstrate and promote products and features to a group
- Strong motivation and self-starting initiative
- Strong customer relations and interpersonal skills
What will put you ahead:
- Understand the fundamentals of Laser & GPS machine guidance systems, topographical mapping and surveying, grade and slope control, and automation
Who We Are
Foley Industries and its subsidiaries Foley Equipment, Foley Power Solutions, Foley Rental and SITECH Central have proudly served and represented Caterpillar for nearly 80 years. Committed to customer success across Kansas and Western Missouri, Foley strives every day to deliver excellence across the full range of equipment and power generation sales, rental, service, and technology solutions. With 1,000 employees in 15 cities, we are dedicated to being Your First Choice. For more information, please visit www.FoleyEq.com.
What we can offer you:
- Competitive pay, 401(k) with matching, insurance benefits
- Holiday, PTO, and Parental Leave
- Family owned company where you're more than just another employee
Foley Industries, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer- Race/Gender/Veteran/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity. To request a reasonable accommodation or assistance in completing the application, call Michelle Smith @ 316-529-5810 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.