For our entire 80 year history, Foley has maintained a steadfast commitment to the safety and wellbeing of everyone – employees, customers, the communities we serve and our nation. Get started with your new career at Foley and you'll find yourself surrounded by people that are engaged in their work, enjoy what they do and are readily recognized for their contributions.
If you enjoy taking care of customers and leading a team, consider joining us as Component Shop Manager. You will be directly involved in effectively developing and managing service operations in a manner that promotes Customer Satisfaction, Market Dominance and Profitability.
- Ensure work is performed safely
- Develop schedule to meet customer needs
- Communicate with customers and technicians on repairs, status, price and follow-up
- Ensure technicians have necessary training and tools
- Review work orders and their status
Our Ideal Candidate
- Excellent communication and customer service experience
- Ability to motivate and develop employees
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form
- Able to manage time wisely and productively
What will put you ahead:
- Previous employee management
- Experience working in a service department
Who We Are
Foley Industries and its subsidiaries Foley Equipment, Foley Power Solutions, Foley Rental and SITECH Central have proudly served and represented Caterpillar for nearly 80 years. Committed to customer success across Kansas and Western Missouri, Foley strives every day to deliver excellence across the full range of equipment and power generation sales, rental, service, and technology solutions. With 1,000 employees in 15 cities, we are dedicated to being Your First Choice. For more information, please visit www.FoleyEq.com.
What we can offer you:
- Competitive pay
- 401(k) with matching
- Full insurance benefits
- Holiday, PTO, Parental Leave
- Family owned company where you're more than just another employee
Foley Industries, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Race/Gender/Veteran/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity. To request a reasonable accommodation or assistance in completing the application, call 316-529-5810 or email Michelle Smith @ email@example.com.