Working Hours/Days7:00AM – 5:00PM, Monday- Friday (Saturdays & OT when needed).
Perform basic maintenance, diagnosis, and repairs on customer owned construction and aerial work platform equipment.
- Establish and maintain service-oriented working relationship with customers
- Pick-up and delivery of equipment when necessary.
- Answer calls and questions that customers have
- Provide excellent customer service to all customers.
- Complete service reports and all other paperwork before and after repairs are made
- May perform other related duties as requested and/or assigned.
- Successful completion of a formal technical training program preferred or a minimum of 2 years of previous related work experience required.
- Knowledge/clear understanding of gas and diesel engines, hydraulic and electrical systems.
- Automotive and Industrial Maintenance Technicians encouraged to apply.
- Computer literate and proficient with programs such as Microsoft Word, Excel, Access and Outlook required. Knowledge of DBS preferred
- Ability to write professional business communication when sending emails, letters, notes, and documenting is required.
- Must be a self-starter, well organized and able to work in a fast paced environment.
- Excellent customer service skills are needed.
- Must be able to lift 100lbs, bend, twist, and climb.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license with clean driving record. This includes no more than 2 minor violations within the past 3 years and no major violations within the past 5 years (Motor Vehicle Report will be performed on final candidate)
Altorfer Inc. is an EEO/AA Employer. All qualified individuals- including minorities, females, veterans, and individuals with disabilities - are encouraged to apply.
Physical Requirements/Working Conditions
This position works the majority of time in the equipment shop. May on a continuous basis walk, bend and lift up to 100lbs. At times you may be required to move/operate equipment to figure out what maintenance needs to be performed. The noise level in the shop environment is usually moderate to high. This position also spends a portion of time in an office environment. May, sit at desk for a long period of time; intermittently answer telephone and write or use a keyboard to communicate through written means. Must be flexible to work Saturdays and overtime as needed. The physical demands described above are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.