About the Company
Sonsray Inc. is privately owned and operated company. From the borders of Mexico to Canada we cover, Arizona, California, Nevada, Oregon and Washington making us the largest Thermo King and CASE Construction Equipment Distributor on the West Coast operating in a dealership business model. Our Sonsray team is a growing dynamic company with over 400 employees and 23 combined locations for new & used sales, parts, service and rentals that offers a unique environment fostering individual growth and rewards performance. Sonsray, Inc. features state of the art shops equipped with modern diagnostic tools providing our staff with proper technology for their day-to-day business operations.
As we continue to grow, our Sonsray Fleet Services division is seeking to hire a Service Administrator for our Thermo King dealership in Vernon, CA.
- Minimum 3 years of experience handling heavy phones, office administrative duties, great customer relations, computer skills, and problem solving.
- Must have great data entry and computer skills.
- Detailed oriented and be able to work well in a fast paced environment.
- Hard worker and can do attitude.
- Automotive or Heavy Diesel dealership experience is highly desired.
- Basic mechanical knowledge is a plus.
- Bilingual Spanish is highly preferred.
- Prepare repair orders (RO) efficiently by describing symptoms, problems, and causes discovered, as well as repairs and services required; obtaining approval signatures; entering and closing (RO) into service database CDK system to bill the customer in a timely manner.
- Answer incoming calls and transfer the caller to the correct person or department.
- Filing and special projects as needed.
- Verifies warranty and service contract coverage by examining records and papers; explaining provisions and exclusions.
- Develops estimates by costing materials, supplies, and labor; calculating customer's payment, including deductibles.
- Maintains customer confidence by explaining estimates and expected return of vehicle; obtaining customer's approval of estimates; obtaining and providing contact telephone numbers; answering questions and concerns.
- Maintains unit records by recording problems and corrective actions planned.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading manufacturers' publications and taking on line factory course.
- Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Perform miscellaneous related duties as required and assigned by manager.
Benefit package includes medical, dental, and vision plan, life Insurance, 401K matching and paid vacation, sick, and holiday.