Sonsray Inc. is privately owned and operated company. From the borders of Mexico to Canada we cover, Arizona, California, Nevada, Oregon and Washington making us the largest Thermo King and CASE Construction Equipment Distributor on the West Coast operating in a dealership business model. Our Sonsray team is a growing dynamic company with over 400 employees and 23 combined locations featuring state of the art facilities for new & used sales, parts, service and rentals. Sonsray is a growing dynamic company offering a unique environment that fosters individual growth and rewards performance.
Our Sonsray Machinery, LLC division operates 13 CASE construction equipment dealerships located in California, Nevada, Oregon and Washington. Sonsray Machinery LLC., provides comprehensive sales, as well as parts and service support, including rental and leasing programs for Case customers.
As we continue to grow, our Case Dealership is seeking an Account Manager to join our dynamic organization and help us grow our market in Sparks, NV.
- The Account Manager will be responsible for the entire line of CASE construction equipment machine sales including loader/backhoes, excavators, motor graders, wheel loaders, vibratory compaction rollers, crawler dozers, skid steer loaders, compact track loaders, loader tool carriers and rough-terrain forklifts.
- The customer base will be Contractors, Utilities, Corporations, Commercial, and Industrial organizations within the Sonsray Machinery dealer territory. The Sales Professional is an outside sales position and shall be responsible for attaining new business and a satisfactory sales volume and gross profit margin while maintaining accurate marketing information through a CRM system.
- The Account Manager must have the ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment and be able to carry out additional duties and responsibilities as assigned by management due to operational needs.
- Perform miscellaneous related duties as required and assigned by manager.
- The Account Manager reports directly to the Store Manager.
- Highly prefer 5+ years` sales experience in construction machinery or some heavy equipment sales/rental experience but not required.
- Willing to mentor and train a recent graduate with a sales aptitude that is open to making contacts by via phone/face to face and networking.
- Must have a passion for people and developing sales relationships.
- Goal-oriented with a focus on achieving sales success
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Possessing excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to develop business relationships with customers and Sonsray employees.
- Four year college degree in Business/Marketing preferred but not required.
- Computer literacy, MS Office proficient, and familiar with CRM systems.
- Must be a self-motivated and a driven individual.
Related titles and experience may include: Executive Account Manager, Sales Professional, Sales Representative, Outside Sales Representative, Account Executive, Sales Consultant, Sales Manager, etc.
Benefits package includes base salary plus commission, bonus, company vehicle/fuel card or mileage reimbursement, cell phone, laptop, 401k matching, medical, dental, and vision plan, life insurance, vacation, sick and holiday pay.