Under the direction of the Rental Manager the rental coordinator is responsible for all rental contract management and administrative activities. This includes the set-up, monitoring, coordination of deliver, pickup and billing of short term rental contracts as well as the maintenance of short term rental equipment availability.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Respond to customer and internal rental equipment related inquiries, questions and requests.
- Create rental contracts in SAP and ensuring that rental contract information and paperwork is accurate and complete.
- Communicate and coordinate rental equipment delivery and pickup to the appropriate site transportation coordinators.
- Ensure that complete and accurate equipment delivery and pickup documentation is received from the transportation service provider, processed in the system, filed appropriately within 24 hours of delivery or pickup.
- Review and Process the initial, periodic and final billing on rental contracts.
- Maintain rental paperwork and documentation to satisfactory audit standards.
- Ensure that rental contract files are up to date, organized, complete and accurately maintained.
- Update and maintain the rental equipment master file records in the system.
- Work with customers as well as fellow employees in order to meet customer’s needs.
- Logging incoming rental calls and inquiries.
This job has no supervisory responsibilities.
Education and/or Experience
Associate’s degree from two-year College or university; or one to two years’ related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint)