Provide Service and Operations support for the Power Products & Solutions Service Department. The coordinator plays a critical role in the daily operations associated with equipment service and repairs. Position requires constant interaction with the parts, service, and sales teams. The ability to effectively communicate with vendors and internal customers is essential in this role.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Maintain spreadsheet showing date technician test sheets are turned in by job number and input test sheet data into PowerDB. Compose letter and summary and enter into each job on PowerDB. Attach any additional information including but not limited to oil sample results, IR images, PDF documents, etc. Print report and review for discrepancies. Submit report to technical staff for second review. Once report is returned, input any changes or corrections. After corrections are made, create PDF version to email customer. Update spreadsheet with dates report was completed and emailed to customer. Scan original paperwork turned in by technician and upload both the PDF of the test sheets and the report into ServiceLink. If customer requires, input reports into portal, upload to website, print and submit printed copies, etc.
- Type Weidmann oil sample reports as turned in by technician. Update syringe spreadsheet with the job information for syringes being returned. Email completed Weidmann sheet to shipping to be included in box containing syringes. Once sample results are received from Weidmann, input results into reports as mentioned above.
- Order office supplies for division in keeping with corporate guidelines.
- Provide backup for answering incoming company phones.
Education and/or Experience
- High School diploma or equivalent is required.
- Successful candidate will have an excellent working knowledge of computers and Microsoft Office products.
- Experience in a fast-paced customer-oriented environment is essential
- Data entry experience
- Detail oriented
- Willingness to learn all aspects of service office operations
- Ability to adapt to an ever-changing environment and to understand the importance of positive customer relations.
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- Ability to use SAP software
- PowerDB knowledge is extremely beneficial but not required