Working Hours/Days8:00am to 5:00pm, Monday – Friday or what business needs arise.
ALTORFER's Information Technology Department is seeking an experienced Microsoft Cloud engineer to configure, secure and support Microsoft applications.
As a member of our IT Infrastructure team, the Infrastructure Engineer is responsible for using ALTORFER's policies and best practices to manage our Microsoft tenant. A typical day will involve configuring and supporting Microsoft Teams, SharePoint, Azure AD, and any other approved applications within the Azure environment. Our ideal candidate will assist in the maintenance of our O365 platform.
We are looking for a collaborative team player that is comfortable supporting a remote
workforce at all levels of the organization. Applicants should possess exceptional
analytical, communication and follow up skills along with an understanding of the Agile
- Administration, support, and configuration of the Azure platform for staff
- Administration, configuration, and maintenance of Azure security tools, such as email spam security, data loss prevention, and information protection
- Ensuring the operational health of Azure environment including security, availability, performance, interoperability, and reliability
- Maintenance of Groups and access control to SharePoint sites and subsites, lists, libraries, and content
- Governance and administration of SharePoint sites, Groups, Security Groups, and Distribution Lists
- Troubleshooting various Azure related issues, including features, connectivity, and mobility
- Administration, support, and configuration of Azure integrations, including Azure AD Single Sign-On, certificate authentication, mobile device management, and Azure Active Directory
- Training and educating users on O365 capabilities and collaboration tools
- Providing end-user support for Windows Office 365 deployments and configurations
- Management of O365 identities and license assignments
- Developing automations and flows among Office 365 and external cloud applications
- Providing high-level employee satisfaction for all engagements, including all priority incidents, enhancements, and projects
- Creating and maintaining documentation on processes, procedures, configurations, and user guides
- Other assigned duties
- 4+ years proven work experience administering Microsoft Office 365 environments
- Experience administering Office 365, Exchange, Azure Active Directory, Active Directory, MS Teams, Intune and SharePoint environments
- Experience with automation tools and scripting, including PowerShell
- Familiarity with Office 365 integration tools, such as Microsoft Forms, Power Automate and Powerapp
- Experience with deploying Microsoft apps via endpoint management & security policy configuration
- Experience in Windows Server/Active Directory Management
- Experience with Single Sign On identity and authentication systems, such as Azure AD, ADFS, or SAML
- Experience with security tools, monitoring, and email security (e.g. SPF/DKIM/DMARC)
- Technical troubleshooting and problem-solving capabilities
- Superior customer service and training skills
- Organized and able to shift tasks as priorities evolve
- Team-oriented collaborator willing to share knowledge and experience
- Solid communicator with the ability to provide professional documentation
- Some travel will be required
- Valid driver's license needed (Motor Vehicle Report will be performed on final candidate)
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
Altorfer Inc. is an EEO/AA Employer. All qualified individuals- including minorities, females, veterans, and individuals with disabilities - are encouraged to apply.
Physical Requirements/Working Conditions
This position will primarily work in an office environment, there will be times when you are required to go out into the service and warehouse area to work on computers. May, on a continuous basis, sit at desk for a long period of time; intermittently answer telephone and write or use a keyboard to communicate through written means. Must be able to walk, bend, lift up to 50 lbs. and wear appropriate safety equipment (IE- Safety glasses or side shields). The physical demands described above are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.