Working Hours/DaysMonday – Friday, no scheduled weekends , 8am-5pm (rotating schedule to follow, OT as need be including some Saturdays if necessary)
This position will be responsible for pulling parts for customers and other store locations. Will be walking on your feet a majority of the day.
- Primary responsibilities include shipping/receiving orders, inventory storage, and order picking activities for the parts department.
- Complete required paperwork and computer data entry.
- Assist with customer parts counter sales order processing.
- Build hoses for walk in customers, counter documents, and shop orders.
- May need to deliver parts to customers and other store locations or pick-up parts when needed.
- Other duties as assigned
- Previous warehouse experience needed.
- Forklift experience required (certification preferred).
- Must be a self-starter with good time management, planning, and organizational skills with a commitment to detail.
- Must have a positive attitude and excellent customer service skills.
- Computer literate and proficient with programs such as Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Excellent communication skills (written, e-mail, and verbal) are necessary.
- Must be able to handle general math calculations on money, weight measurement, volume, and distance.
- Able to lift 75 lbs.
- Must be able to work with minimal supervision.
- High School Diploma or equivalent is required.
- Must have a valid driver's license with clean driving record. This includes no more than 2 minor violations within the past 3 years and no major violations within the past 5 years (Motor Vehicle will be performed on final candidate).
Altorfer Inc. is an EEO/AA Employer. All qualified individuals- including minorities, females, veterans, and individuals with disabilities - are encouraged to apply.
Physical Requirements/Working Conditions
This position will work in a warehouse environment. On a continuous basis you will walk, bend and lift up to 75 pounds. The wearing of approved safety equipment (i.e. steel toe footwear and safety glasses or side shields) is required. Noise level in the warehouse may range from low to moderate. Must be flexible during peak season working overtime as needed. Occasional local travel may be required. The physical demands described above are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform these functions.