About the Company
Sonsray Inc. is privately owned and operated company. From the borders of Mexico to Canada we cover, Arizona, California, Nevada, Oregon and Washington making us the largest Thermo King transport refrigeration & temperature control equipment dealership and CASE CNH Construction Equipment Distributor on the West Coast. Our Sonsray team is a growing dynamic company with over 400 employees and 23 combined locations for new & used equipment sales, genuine parts, factory authorized warranty repair, fleet maintenance and rentals that offers a unique environment fostering individual growth and rewards performance. Sonsray, Inc. features factory training technician programs, state of the art shops equipped with modern diagnostic tools providing our staff with proper technology and training for their day-to-day business operations.
Our CASE dealership in Auburn, WA is currently seeking a Parts Counter Representative to join their dynamic team.
- The successful applicant will be responsible for parts service to customers and mechanics.
- Applicant must be personable, self-motivated and have above average organizational skills.
- Requires the ability to communicate effectively with both customers and internal members by telephone and in person, in an effort to sell company parts and other services.
- Must be able to balance priorities on large volume accounts in high pressure situations. Prior history with counter sales or parts inventory is required.
- Good computer skills and basic familiarity with Microsoft Outlook, Excel and various search engines is required.
- Successful candidate must possess the ability to multitask. Must have the ability and willingness to learn internal computer systems. Must be willing to work additional hours as the job requires
- 1+ years of parts experience in Diesel, Construction Equipment, Industrial or Automotive is highly desired
- Prior history with counter sales or parts inventory
- Great organizational and customer service skills
- Ability to communicate effectively to sell company parts and other services
- Able to balance priorities on large volume accounts in high pressure situations
- Good computer skills and basic familiarity with Microsoft Outlook, Excel and various search engines
- Team player with a calm demeanor and customer service focus
- Ability to multi-task and work quickly and accurately
- Strong computer skills
- Forklift experience is desired – willing to train
- Able to occasionally sit and climb or balance and lift or move up to 50 pounds
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to stand, walk, reach with hands and arms, and stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. The employee regularly is required to sit. The employee is frequently required to talk or hear; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and to reach with hands and arms. The employee must be able to lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Anything above 50 pounds will require assistance of a team member or forklift, etc. as necessary. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, and ability to adjust focus. Must operate equipment such as phone, computer, copy machine, fax machine, fork truck, yard goat, hand tools, and equipment.
Benefit package includes medical, dental, and vision plan, life insurance/AD&D coverage, voluntary STD/LTD, 401K matching, and paid vacation, sick, and holiday.