Foley Industries is looking for an Internal Marketing, Communications and PR Manager to serve as the primary marketing partner for internal clients. This role will work on internal marketing plans, campaigns and communications that drive culture and clearly communicate to Foley's broad employee base. As the Internal Marketing, Communications and PR Manager, you will partner with key internal constituents (CEO, HR, Safety, IT, Training, Facilities, Finance, Executive Team, etc.) to build thoughtful internal communication plans.
What you will do in this job:
- Foley's earned media communications strategies and tactics including Public Relations (PR) and social media communications (social in conjunction with the digital team).
- Key communications content as a functional marketing expert. Work with other marketing partners on externally facing communications as a part of their marketing plans. Leverage earned media skill set into writing of other content elements such as white papers and internal communications.
- Work directly with senior leadership to ensure internal communications support and enhance Foley's culture across the territory.
- Work with executive leadership to actively identify key associations for Foley engagement. Build plans to strategically engage with those key associations to optimize joint media and communications.
- Lead Foley's full development of a PR toolkit, as well as publication engagement strategy for key publications in the markets Foley serves.
Our Ideal Candidate
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, business, public relations, communications, writing or related field
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in PR/earned media, marketing, communications, advertising or web-based/interactive marketing
- Ability to work within a deadline driven environment
- Ability to take ownership of multiple projects and priorities
- Exceptional communication and organizational skills
What will put you ahead:
- Background in working for a larger company
- Industry experience a plus
Who We Are
Foley Industries and its subsidiaries Foley Equipment, Foley Power Solutions, Foley Rental and SITECH Central have proudly served and represented Caterpillar for nearly 80 years. Committed to customer success across Kansas and Western Missouri, Foley strives every day to deliver excellence across the full range of equipment and power generation sales, rental, service, and technology solutions. With 1,000 employees in 15 cities, we are dedicated to being Your First Choice. For more information, please visit www.FoleyEq.com.
What we can offer you:
- Competitive pay
- 401(k) with matching
- Full insurance benefits
- Holiday, PTO, Parental Leave
- Family owned company where you're more than just another employee
Foley Industries, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Race/Gender/Veteran/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity. To request a reasonable accommodation or assistance in completing the application, call 316-529-5810 or email Michelle Smith @ firstname.lastname@example.org.