Working Hours/Days7:00 am – 5:00 pm and as required Monday – Friday, some Saturday's as needed.
Provides leadership and overall management of Service Department to ensure efficient and productive operations, while maintaining a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Help develop long range plans for growing the service business.
- Requires sales skills and the ability to maintain a consistent positive attitude.
- Technical engine and total truck service knowledge preferred, along with working knowledge of safety requirements.
- Provide excellent customer service to maintain customer relationship.
- Other duties as assigned
- Minimum high school diploma and 2 year college degree or equivalent management experience.
- Ability to express ideas and influence others in a positive manner to accomplish goals
- Typing skills and ability to write general business correspondence required.
- Excellent planning & organizational skills.
- Computer literacy including Word, Excel and Outlook
- Excellent communication skills (written, e-mail, and verbal)
- Must be flexible to work varying schedules and hours
- Must have valid driver's license with clean driving record. This includes no more than 2 minor violations within the past 3 years and no major violations within the past 5 years (Motor Vehicle Report will be performed on final candidate).
Altorfer Inc. is an EEO/AA Employer. All qualified individuals- including minorities, females, veterans, and individuals with disabilities - are encouraged to apply.
Physical Requirements/Working Conditions
This position works in an office environment and in the service shop. May, on a continuous basis, sit at a desk for a long period of time; answer telephone calls and write or use a keyboard to communicate through written means. May on a continuous basis be on the shop floor supporting service operations. Noise level in the shop environment is usually moderate, and the noise level in the office environment is usually low. Must be flexible to work varying schedules and hours as needed. Occasional local travel may be required. The physical demands described above are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.