Fabick Cat is the authorized dealer of Caterpillar equipment, prime and stand-by power systems, parts and service, compact construction, and rental equipment for major portions of Illinois, Missouri, the entire state of Wisconsin and the Upper Peninsula of Michigan. We have been in business for over 100 years and are headquartered in Fenton, Missouri. For more information visit http://www.fabickcat.com/
The Branch Product Support Manager is responsible for the efficient and profitable operation of the assigned branch. The position is expected to advise and make recommendations to the Regional Product Support Manager with respect to the best interest of the company. Duties include all areas of running an independent business: personnel management, budget establishment, and compliance, policy enforcement, and operations effectiveness.
* Develop and maintain effective internal partner relationships and relationships with major customers to achieve desired financial and market share objectives.
* Maximize business results in area of responsibility by leveraging company resources and external business partners.
* Demonstrate leadership skills to motivate, develop, and retain a high performing work group. Identify and mentor high potential employees.
* Manage profit/loss statement for branch business portfolio
* Communicate effectively across the organization to ensure strategic and tactical alignment.
* Travel with branch sales individuals to teach and mentor.
* Understand key competitor strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats.
* Identify opportunities for company performance improvements and lead effort to improve.
* Reinforce and teach company strategic plan and company values.
* Serve as the local company leader in a specified branch territory.
* Manage facility maintenance and ensure proper overall facility image.
Manages all employees in the Service, Parts, and Office Departments. Is responsible for the overall direction, coordination, and evaluation of these units. Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
* Associates degree or equivalent from a two-year college or technical school
* Bachelor's degree in business or equivalent filed is preferred
* 5+ years' experience working with customers.
* 5+ years' experience in machinery, Construction, or similar industry
* 3+ years of experience managing daily operations of a branch and people
* Must have strong business acumen to manage branch profit/loss performance.
* Must have strong human relations skills and the ability to work with people from all backgrounds and cultures, internally and externally, with appropriate influence and ability to resolve business issues.
* Good communication and presentation skills.
* Proven leadership skills including: Motivation, mentoring, execution.
* Strong planning and organization skills.
* Strong sales skills and experience.
* Good understand of product support business.
Mental & Physical Demands/ Working Conditions:
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel and talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to walk; reach with hands and arms; and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee is occasionally required to stand, sit, and climb or balance. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, and ability to adjust focus.
Accommodations will be made if they are reasonable, do not create an undue hardship, and will enable an individual with a disability to safely perform the essential job functions.
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled