If you enjoy taking care of customers and leading a team, consider joining us as an Equipment Service Shop Manager. You will be directly involved in the day-to-day function of the equipment service department, scheduling work, communicating with customers and directing the work of technicians in the shop. You will focus on the customer and technicians by supporting what they need.
- Ensure work is performed in a safe manner
- Develop schedule to ensure customer needs are met
- Communicate with customers and technicians on repairs, status, price and follow-up
- Ensure technicians have the training and tools needed
- Review work orders and their status
Our Ideal Candidate
- Previous employee management
- Excellent communication and customer service experience
- Experience working on or knowledge of heavy equipment
- Experience working in a service department
What will put you ahead:
- Previous employee management in a service department
Who We Are
Foley Industries and its subsidiaries Foley Equipment, Foley Power Solutions, Foley Rental and SITECH Central have proudly served and represented Caterpillar for nearly 80 years. Committed to customer success across Kansas and Western Missouri, Foley strives every day to deliver excellence across the full range of equipment and power generation sales, rental, service, and technology solutions. With 1,000 employees in 15 cities, we are dedicated to being Your First Choice. For more information, please visit www.FoleyEq.com.
What we can offer you:
- Competitive pay
- 401(k) with matching
- Full insurance benefits
- Holiday, PTO, and Parental Leave
- Family owned company where you're more than just another employee
Foley Industries, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Race/Gender/Veteran/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity. To request a reasonable accommodation or assistance in completing the application, call 316-529-5810 or email Michelle Smith @ email@example.com.