For our entire 80 year history, Foley has maintained a steadfast commitment to the safety and wellbeing of everyone – employees, customers, the communities we serve and our nation. Get started with your new career at Foley and you'll find yourself surrounded by people that are engaged in their work, enjoy what they do and are readily recognized for their contributions.
As a Credit Manager, you will be responsible for overall management of the credit department. Control accounts receivables, perform credit underwriting, establish bad debt reserves, manage customer relationships, collaborate with internal customers, manage credit risk for the Company, and administer credit policies and standards.
What you will do in this job:
- Expect and encourage high performance from the credit department by managing and developing employees and department goals and processes
- Manage Accounts Receivable Aging to maximize profitability and minimize bad debt expense
- Maintain the corporate credit policy and recommend changes in the credit policy to senior management
- Monitor credit risk including managing and reviewing appropriate size of customers' lines of credit, maintaining customer credit files and adherence to credit policies
- Manage larger past-due accounts and situations which require using legal resources.
- Oversee lien waiver requests
- Foster continual process improvement and quality reviews to improve efficiencies and productivity
- Foster good relationships with sales teams, legal resources, insurance providers, credit reporting agencies, and collections agencies
Our Ideal Candidate
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics, Business, or related field is required
- Minimum of five years prior credit, collections and/or accounting experience
- Proven work experience as a Credit Manager, Credit Underwriter, Collector and/or Accounting
- Strong computer skills including proficiency with using Microsoft Office Products
- Strong understanding of credit and collections processes and the ability to generate financial and accounting reports
- Excellent customer relations, communication, and organizational skills
- Ability to positively motivate, manage, and develop a high performing team
What will put you ahead:
- Previous management experience and MBA preferred
- Experience with positions requiring multiple priorities
- Ability to organize the work of self and others
- Industry experience
- Ability to grasp and understand all pertinent company computer systems with training
Who We Are
Foley Industries and its subsidiaries Foley Equipment, Foley Power Solutions, Foley Rental and SITECH Central have proudly served and represented Caterpillar for nearly 80 years. Committed to customer success across Kansas and Western Missouri, Foley strives every day to deliver excellence across the full range of equipment and power generation sales, rental, service, and technology solutions. With 1,000 employees in 15 cities, we are dedicated to being Your First Choice. For more information, please visit www.FoleyEq.com.
What we can offer you:
- Competitive pay
- 401(k) with matching
- Full insurance benefits
- Holiday, PTO, Parental Leave
- Casual dress attire
- Family owned company where you're more than just another employee
Foley Industries, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Race/Gender/Veteran/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity. To request a reasonable accommodation or assistance in completing the application, call 316-529-5810 or email Michelle Smith @ email@example.com.