Implements the warehouse activities in a manner that maximizes service to customers and effectively utilizes the facilities and equipment allotted for parts inventories. Delivers parts as needed.
- Responsible for knowing and maintaining key daily, routine functions:
- Receiving, storing, and distribution activities are carried out in a professional manner and are kept with in professional warehousing policies.
- All orders are processed for delivery or pick-up promptly and efficiently the day of receipt.
- Shop parts requirements are filled and delivered within 20 minutes (per page) of receipt.
- Insures all incoming parts are processed properly, loaded, and on records within two working days.
- Process all inventory maintenance transactions/changes are entered within two working days of their generation.
- Weekly locations available reports are worked within two days of receipt.
- Conducts daily bin count listings within four hours of receipt.
- Insures security and accountability of parts inventory.
- Minimizes warehouse and trucking inventory loss (shrinkage) by checking locks and securing of doors and gates.
- Clears and sweeps all aisles a minimum of once a day and all non-reusable shipping materials are disposed of daily.
- Empties trash cans and butt cans twice daily or sooner if required.
- Dusts all bins, shelving and racking every three months.
- Strips and seals all warehouse floors twice a year.
- Stores all parts in a neat and orderly fashion.
- Paints all areas as directed.
- Attaches all warehouse labels and signs neatly in accordance with company policies.
- Operates all road vehicles and lift trucks safely, and insures they are serviced and washed according to company policy.
- Properly loads and/or unloads parts delivery trucks in the least possible time.
- Insures all items are received properly identified and warehoused in a safe and efficient manner.
Make deliveries as needed
Notify Parts Manager of any delivery vehicle issues
Present & review customer paperwork/ documents
Notify Parts Manager of any customer issues.
Maintain Daily pickup/ delivery log
High School Graduate
One year of related work experience.
Able to bend, stoop, kneel, climb and lift.
Able to routinely lift and carry short distance parts up to 50 pounds without aid or assistance.
Must have an acceptable and valid N.C. driving record.
Should have exposure to PC's and keyboards.
This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Your supervisor may request and assign you similar duties. Any major modification of this job role requires Human Resources approval.
Gregory Poole Equipment Company is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.