Working Hours/DaysMonday – Friday 7:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
After-Sales & Inventory Specialist will support SITECH Midway office operations (Elgin, IL). SITECH Midway is the Trimble Heavy and Highway dealer for Eastern Iowa, Northeast Missouri, Northern and Central Illinois including the Chicago Metropolitan area, and Lake and Porter counties in northwest Indiana.
- Entry-level position with potential for growth.
- Follow-up with SITECH Midway customers after delivery of Trimble equipment and/or training.
- Answer customer phone calls, emails and assist Office Manager with other office-related tasks.
- Aid Office Manager is managing Trimble construction technology inventory.
- Aid Office Manager is preparing Trimble construction technology kits for sale and rent.
- Once trained, update equipment firmware/software.
- Once trained, test equipment functionality.
- Assist with shipping and receiving responsibilities.
- Track equipment sent for repair and follow-up with Service personnel.
- Assist customers that arrive at office to pick-up or drop-off equipment.
- Assist SITECH field personnel via phone and email.
- Provide excellent customer service to all customers.
- Travel to training sessions as requested.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Computer skills and Microsoft application proficiency desired (Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, etc.).
- Construction knowledge and/or mechanical skills are a plus.
- Must possess excellent communication skills.
- Must be eager to learn and exhibit a 'can-do' attitude.
- Must work well with others.
- Must always act in a professional and safe manner.
- Must take initiative, adapt to challenging situations and solve problems.
- High School Diploma or equivalent is required.
- Must have a valid driver's license with clean driving record.
Physical Requirements/Working Conditions
This position will spend a good portion of time in an office environment, sitting at a desk for a period of time to answer phone calls or use a keyboard to complete documents and communicate through email. May on a continuous basis walk, bend and lift up to 50lbs. The noise level in the work environment is usually low to moderate. The physical demands described above are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be mad to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.Altorfer is an EEO/AA Employer. All qualified individuals- including minorities, females, veterans, and individuals with disabilities - are encouraged to apply.