Job: Retail Sales Representative, Fabick Cat, Foristell, MO
Fabick Cat is the authorized dealer of Caterpillar equipment, prime and stand-by power systems, parts and service, compact construction, and rental equipment for major portions of Illinois, Missouri, the entire state of Wisconsin and the Upper Peninsula of Michigan. We have been in business for over 100 years and are headquartered in Fenton, Missouri. For more information visit http://www.fabickcat.com/
A Retail Sales Rep (RSR) is the first level of customer qualification and will have the responsibility of assessing the viability of all retail sales leads. RSR's are responsible for either dealing with the lead themselves or passing it on to a field salesperson. The Fabick Cat CRM (Saleslink) should be utilized as the conduit for lead and opportunity tracking as well as sharing leads with salespeople. RSR's communicate directly with customers and will be required to work closely with our outside sales team when a necessary "hot" lead needs immediate attention.
* Re-establish, qualify, sell, and maintain contact with small to medium-sized customers spanning all industry types (e.g., agriculture, heavy construction, compact construction, forestry, power systems, etc.) to increase sales of machines, parts and service solutions.
* Using telephone as the primary tool, proactively manage an account base of up to 1000 accounts in an assigned territory. Employing a disciplined phone call campaign, ISRs qualify accounts, update customer complete account information, and begin to develop the relationship.
* Handle direct mail and other promotional campaigns with assigned accounts.
* Handle all walk-in retail activity in Wausau, Madison and all other locations that require retail sales assistance.
* Assist and communicate with the marketing and sales team
* All other duties and/or special projects as assigned
* Associate degree or related business experience required. Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Marketing or similar field preferred.
* 1-3+ years' experience in sales required
* Construction industry background preferred.
* Excellent written and oral communication skills required.
* Proficiency in customer relationship manager (CRM) software, Microsoft Word, Excel, and other business software applications required.
* Demonstrated success in a team environment required.
Special Physical Requirements/ Working Conditions:
* Ability to sit for long periods, stand, walk, bend and stoop to perform the essential functions of this job
* Occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds
* 60% Indoor, office and shop environment
* 40% Outdoor, customer locations
* Some duties and /or projects may require time spent in a warehouse or shop environment where the use personal protective equipment to prevent exposure tohazards is needed.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled