Job: Inside Sales Representative, Fabick Cat, Fenton, MO
Fabick Cat is the authorized dealer of Caterpillar equipment, prime and standby power systems, parts and service, compact construction, and rental equipment for major portions of Illinois, Missouri, the entire state of Wisconsin and the Upper Peninsula of Michigan. We have been in business for over 100 years and are headquartered in Fenton, Missouri. For more information visit http://www.fabickcat.com/
The Inside Sales Representative - Marketing will be the first level of qualification and will have the responsibility of assessing the viability of all sales leads. They will be responsible for either dealing with the lead themselves or passing it on to a field salesperson. Both Fabick CRMs (Saleslink and CyberForms CRM) will be utilized as the conduit for sharing leads with salespeople. Further, they will be required to communicate directly with a salesperson when a lead is "hot" and requires immediate attention.
Marketing Inside Sales Representatives are also responsible for monitoring the progress of all leads through the sales funnel and to communicate directly with salespeople when activities related to a lead/opportunity are not being consistently updated after a lead has been assigned.
* 200 outbound calls per month
* 150 Contacts documented in CRM per month
* 20 leads documented in CRM per month
* 10% of passed leads closed with a WIN/SALE
* Collect 65 email addresses per quarter
* 150 accounts updated and reviewed from CRM per month
* Assist and communicate with the sales team
* All other duties and/or special projects as assigned.
* Associate's Degree or related business experience required.
* Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Marketing or similar field preferred.
* 1-3 years' experience in sales required
* Construction industry background preferred
* Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
* Excellent written and oral communication skills required.
* Proficiency in customer relationship manager (CRM) software, Microsoft Word, Excel, and other business software applications required.
* Demonstrated success in a team environment required.
In addition to being able to sit, stand, walk, read, talk, write and hear, to perform the essential functions of this position, an individual must be able to do the following: Occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled