Sonsray Inc. is privately owned and ran by an independent sole President. From the borders of Mexico to Canada we cover, Arizona, California, Nevada, Oregon, and Washington making us the largest Thermo King and CASE Construction Equipment Distributor on the West Coast operating in a dealership business model. Our Sonsray team is a growing dynamic company with over 400 employees and 23 combined locations for new & used sales, parts, service, and rentals that offers a unique environment fostering individual growth and rewards performance. Sonsray, Inc. features state of the art shops equipped with modern diagnostic tools providing our staff with proper technology for their day-to-day business operations.
As we continue to grow, our TK Services, INC in CA and NV are seeking Mechanics to join our dynamic company.
Position requires a motivated self-starter with experience in all phases of trailer repair to be considered.
- Able to perform PM's, BIT, and DOT Inspections.
- Lighting and Electrical System: Diagnose Isolate and repair lighting systems such as shorts and open circuits.
- Must be able to perform to Air Brake Inspections and Repairs: Air Brake Overhauls, measure Brake lining thickness, Drums and S Cams, adjust brakes, replace S Cams and bushings, slack adjusters, and replace relay values, air tanks. Brake Mechanics Certificate a plus.
- Rail Gate Experience: make adjustments to lift gate platform and its controls.
- Diagnose mechanical and electrical problems, replace rail cables and/or cylinders, and replace motors, pumps, and relays.
- Must be able to weld and replace suspension components and landing legs.
- Experience in Collision Repair, Dry and Refrigerated Van, Structure, Roll & Swing Doors, Interiors, Exteriors, Ceilings, and Roof repairs is a plus.
- Perform miscellaneous related duties as required and assigned by the manager
BENEFITS: Benefits package includes medical, dental, and vision plan, life insurance/AD&D coverage, voluntary STD/LTD, 401K matching, and paid vacation, sick, and holiday.