Working Hours/DaysMonday – Friday, no weekends, driving hours are typically 8am-4pm with early AM deliveries as needed. 3 days/week, 2 days/week alternating with other drivers.
Responsible for delivering parts to customers and other store locations on a scheduled route.
- Responsible for delivery vehicle safety, and cleanliness.
- Deliver and pick-up parts on scheduled route.
- Complete associated paperwork.
- Other duties as assigned
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Previous experience in delivery as well as loading/unloading experience required.
- Computer literacy including UPS Worldship, Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Previous customer service experience preferred.
- Safety oriented, organized, and self-motivated.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Excellent communication skills (written, e-mail, and verbal).
- Must have forklift experience.
- Capable of lifting 100lbs.
- Must be flexible to work varying schedules and hours.
- Must have valid driver's license with clean driving record. This includes no more than 2 minor violations within the past 3 years and no major violations within the past 5 years (Motor Vehicle Report will be performed on final candidate).
Altorfer Inc. is an EEO/AA Employer. All qualified individuals- including minorities, females, veterans, and individuals with disabilities - are encouraged to apply.
Physical Requirements/Working Conditions
This position is on the road the majority of the time. Travel is about 95% of the time and the other time will be spent around the building facility. May on a continuous basis sit for a long period of time, stand, walk or bend and lift up to 100lbs. Noise level in the work environment is usually moderate to low. Must be flexible to work varying schedules and hours as needed. The physical demands described above are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.