Job: Technical Sales & Service Specialist, Fabick Cat, Green Bay, WI
Fabick Cat is the authorized dealer of Caterpillar equipment, prime and stand-by power systems, parts and service, compact construction, and rental equipment for major portions of Illinois, Missouri, the entire state of Wisconsin and the Upper Peninsula of Michigan. We have been in business for over 100 years and are headquartered in Fenton, Missouri. For more information visit http://www.fabickcat.com/
The Machine Control Technical Sales and Service Specialist works under the Allied Sales Manager. Primary responsibility will be to work directly with the Trimble product relating to component repairs, software updates, managing Trimble inventory and processing the related vendor invoices and initiating Fabick invoices.
* Ordering SPS components such as SPS986 Rovers, TSC3 and TSC7 data collectors, T7 and T10 Tablets, SPS855 Base Stations and Zephyr antennas.
* Utilize various trade-In programs and/or discount programs from Trimble.
* Installing firmware, software, and modules. Performing basic setup for the customer application.
* Ordering system kits for machines, using trade-in and discount programs. Loading license/options in the CB460/TD520 displays, loading firmware in the EC520's, loading options in the receivers and basic set up of the SNM941 to Verizon.
* Ordering standard install kits for inventory and maintaining inventory.
* Managing Fabick Cat's loaner program. Sending loaner components out to customers, assembling loaner kits, SPS & Machine components to be used as a loaner, setting up new rental/demo kits.
* Assisting the techs in measuring, calibrating and checking in machines.
* Ordering extended warranty for both SPS & Machine components. Ordering Business Center extended warranty and modules, tracking new orders for sales.
* Providing sales with an accurate costing worksheet, listing sales price, cost, and work order totals for customer invoicing.
* Coding Trimble invoices to the Machine ID numbers and process for payment.
* Once a month, inventory of all the kits in sales inventory.
* Sending out components to the repair facility (Sitech, Trimble Repair Facility and MOBA), calling customers with repair estimates to get approval, proving warranty certificates for warrantable repairs.
* Shipping kits to the different branches for installation.
* Taking parts calls from sales and customers.Contacting/Working with Trimble support on
issues and for warranty replacement of components (RMA).
* All other duties as assigned.
* 2-Year Technical or Associate degree with emphasis on diesel engine or earthmoving repair or equivalent required.
* Bachelor's Degree in engineering, surveying or related field is preferred.
* Level 3 Trimble Certified.
* MSHA Certification
* 2 years of related work experience
* Strong written and verbal communication skills
* 5 years of work experience testing and training on Trimble or related product.
* Valid driver's license
* Adequate knowledge of the Trimble product (or willingness to learn) to be able to diagnose failures or problems and perform repairs or solve problems with customers onsite or over the phone.
* Ability to manage inventory levels within set forth guidelines.
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled