Job: Sales Administration Manager, Fabick Cat, Fenton, MO
Fabick Cat is the authorized dealer of Caterpillar equipment, prime and stand-by power systems, parts and service, compact construction, and rental equipment for major portions of Illinois, Missouri, the entire state of Wisconsin and the Upper Peninsula of Michigan. We have been in business for over 100 years and are headquartered in Fenton, Missouri. For more information visit http://www.fabickcat.com/
The Sales Administration Manager will be responsible for perfecting the execution of all sale transactions including but not limited to order-to-invoice, merchandising claims, warranty, shipping/receiving, inventory reconciliation and balance.
* Oversees all machine invoicing / Cat Merchandising Program Execution - Estimates & Claims.
* Ensures post-sales submission of merchandising claim documentation for Sales to User (STU) is less than twelve (12) days, requiring all sales processing steps to be completed accurately and on time.
* Audits all machine sales transactions to ensure final matches intended deal gross profit.
* Coordinates filing/storage of historical sale information as required by IRS and Caterpillar.
* CRM Champion - responsible for embedding and aligning Customer Relationship Management processes and CRM system use with Prime Product Sales strategy.
* Instructs all Office Managers and Sales Assistants as it relates to machine order work streams.
* Works with Parts / Service Departments to ensure timely and accurate work- flow with Prime Product Sales.
Manages key Cat Marketing and Sales Excellence metrics associated with Sales Administration.
Investigates and implements new technologies / processes to streamline the sales process.
This position has supervisory responsibility of the Sales Administration Coordinator and other part-time employees as required.
* Bachelor's Degree in business related field is preferred.
* 5+ years of experience in construction or manufacturing industry in the sales, administration, or sales operations fields.
* Previous supervisory and/or leadership experience is preferred.
* Strong business communication skills and attention to detail is a must.
* Basic accounting experience; invoicing and billing customers.
* Computer Skills: Microsoft office programs and willingness to learn proprietary software.
Special Physical Demands:
In addition to being able to sit, stand, walk, read, talk, write and hear, to perform the essential functions of this position, an individual must be able to do the following: occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Accommodations will be made if they are reasonable, do not create undue hardship and will enable an individual with a disability to safely perform the essential job functions
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled