The General Manager Foley Rebuild is responsible for ensuring shop and field operational activities and product support sales are conducted according to the strategic and business objectives as well as the values of the Company. This includes profit/loss, operational performance, cost of operation, maintenance, operational safety, and compliance with environmental laws and regulations.
- Promote safety policies, procedures and regulations.
- Understand and support the culture and philosophy of how the service department and product support sales handles business, customer interaction, resolving customer disputes, quoting, pricing philosophies, and employee management.
- Maintain continuous track of service, sales, and gross profit to meet or exceed budget requirements.
- Plan, monitor, and control budgets and expenses to ensure profits consistent with business goals.
- Create, with management, a yearly plan of objectives and goals and other business plans.
- Research, create and implement annual marketing plans with assistance from the marketing department.
- Utilize and maintain customer information in customer relationship management system.
- Develop customer price estimates for parts and service repair work.
- Make and communicate critical decisions consistently with leadership, including; integrity, quality, urgency and teamwork.
- Develop and monitor product support and sales programs to ensure their appropriateness and success in the marketplace.
- Maintain high quality communication to foster increased business-friendly relationships with customers and to identify their needs and ways the Company can support those needs.
- Set clear expectations for employees, coach and provide feedback, and proactively develop employees; working with them in a manner that maintains a high level of morale and positive working culture.
- Ensure timely and accurate invoice processing, parts orders, service letter completions, quotes, and customer follow-up.
- Manage warranty and goodwill decisions.
- Maintain shop, tools, and equipment to promote a clean and safe environment.
- Maintain customer satisfaction scores at or above company standards.
- Conduct regular one-on-one metrics reviews with managers to ensure comprehension of metrics and develop improvement plans if needed.
- Travel as needed for business purposes.
Our Ideal Candidate
- Previous management of people a must.
- Minimum of five years of prior experience in petroleum, oil and gas, engines or other related area, and/or supervision of these areas.
- Ability to empower and develop employees
- Strong communication skills
What will put you ahead:
- Associate's degree or higher in a related field
- Previous sales management experience preferred.
- Experience with profit and loss responsibility preferred.
Who We Are
Foley Industries and its subsidiaries Foley Equipment, Foley Power Solutions, Foley Rental and SITECH Central have proudly served and represented Caterpillar for nearly 80 years. Committed to customer success across Kansas and Western Missouri, Foley strives every day to deliver excellence across the full range of equipment and power generation sales, rental, service, and technology solutions. With 1,000 employees in 15 cities, we are dedicated to being Your First Choice. For more information, please visit www.FoleyEq.com.
What we can offer you:
- Competitive pay
- 401(k) with matching
- Full insurance benefits
- Holiday and vacation days
- Family owned company where you're more than just another employee
Foley Industries, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Race/Gender/Veteran/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity