At Foley Equipment, the Facilities Director is responsible for planning, organizing, directing and overseeing facilities, grounds, and equipment to include: design, maintenance, repair, alteration, and construction; ensuring that jobs are completed efficiently and within regulatory guidelines, budget and projected deadlines; preparing and managing the annual budget for the facilities department; and ensuring optimal utilization of personnel and other resources.
What you will do in this job:
- Oversee design, maintenance, repair, alteration, and construction
- Develop relationships with facilities point people at every location to anticipate needs and ensure continuous delivery of support and service
- Expect and encourage high performance from the facilities department by managing and developing the staff and processes
Our Ideal Candidate
- Has a Bachelor's degree
- Minimum five years' experience in related field
- Has had previous management of people
- Ability to interact effectively with customers, vendors and employees at all levels of the organization.
What will put you ahead:
- Master's degree or certification
- Experience working in a related industry
Who We Are
Foley Industries and its subsidiaries Foley Equipment, Foley Power Solutions, Foley Rental and SITECH Central have proudly served and represented Caterpillar for nearly 80 years. Committed to customer success across Kansas and Western Missouri, Foley strives every day to deliver excellence across the full range of equipment and power generation sales, rental, service, and technology solutions. With 1,000 employees in 15 cities, we are dedicated to being Your First Choice. For more information, please visit www.FoleyEq.com.
What we can offer you:
- Competitive pay
- 401(k) with matching
- Full insurance benefits
- Holiday, PTO, and parental leave
- Family owned company where you're more than just another employee
Foley Industries, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Race/Gender/Veteran/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity. To request a reasonable accommodation or assistance in completing the application, call Michelle Smith @ 316-529-5810 or email email@example.com.