Job: Inside Sales - Rental, Fabick Cat, Eau Claire, WI
Fabick Cat is the authorized dealer of Caterpillar equipment, prime and stand-by power systems, parts and service, compact construction, and rental equipment for major portions of Illinois, Missouri, the entire state of Wisconsin and the Upper Peninsula of Michigan. We have been in business for nearly 100 years and are headquartered in Fenton, Missouri. For more information visit http://www.fabickcat.com/
To manage and maintain the rental business by assisting the sales team, branch supervisor and other divisions within Fabick Cat.
* Assists and provides exceptional customer service to rental customers. Answers all calls and responds to requests for information on equipment from customers and assists them with their rental needs.
* Prepares rental contracts and ensures all proper documentation and insurance coverage is obtained prior to renting the equipment.
* Assists with in-store sales.
* Maintains equipment inventory and processing parts orders for rental equipment.
* Engage in technical discussions related to the proper equipment based on usage/need for the equipment with potential clients
* Remain knowledgeable and up to date on changes and developments of all equipment being rented
* Any and all duties as assigned.
* High school or equivalent
* Associates degree preferred
* Previous experience in customer service required
* Experience with heavy equipment and allied construction equipment products for rental purposes required.
* The ability to communicate effectively with customers and Fabick personnel required.
* Candidate must poses strong decision making capability. These skills will be leveraged in/but not limited to the areas of delivery requirements, quoting of rental rates, equipment time lines and working with the service department for scheduling equipment repair to ensure availability for customer needs required.
* Must be self-starting and able to work with minimal supervision required.
* Strong computer skills: word, excel, and outlook required.
* Good time management required.
* Strong phone communication skills required.
* Data entry required.
* Ability to engage in technical discussions with potential clients on equipment preferred.
In addition to being able to sit, stand, walk, read, talk, write and hear, to perform the essential functions of this job an individual must be able to do the following additional activities: Occasionally lift and/or move up to 20 pounds and operate in a very fast pace environment. Travel requirements are > 50% including over night or multiple night trips. Accommodations will be made if they are reasonable, do not create an undue hardship, and will enable an individual with a disability to safely perform the essential job functions.
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled