Sonsray Inc. is privately owned and operated company. From the borders of Mexico to Canada we cover, Arizona, California, Nevada, Oregon and Washington making us the largest Thermo King transport refrigeration & temperature control equipment dealership and CASE CNH Construction Equipment Distributor on the West Coast. Our Sonsray team is a growing dynamic company with over 400 employees and 23 combined locations for new & used equipment sales, genuine parts, factory authorized warranty repair, fleet maintenance and rentals that offers a unique environment fostering individual growth and rewards performance. Sonsray, Inc. features factory training technician programs, state of the art shops equipped with modern diagnostic tools providing our staff with proper technology and training for their day-to-day business operations.
As we continue to grow, our TK Services, INC in CA, NV, WA, and OR are seeking Mechanics to join our dynamic company.
Main Responsibilities and Duties:
- Installing various new refrigeration units on trailers, trucks, and vans.
- Position requires a motivated individual and highly prefer 1-2 years of basic mechanical experience or graduate in Heavy Duty Diesel with Electrical Components knowledge.
- If you have automotive or HVAC experience and you are a self-starter with good diagnosing skills then this may be a great opportunity for you.
- Must have mechanical aptitude.
- Experience the personal challenge of working for a world class organization and leader in the Refrigeration Transport industry. We offer a unique environment that fosters individual growth and rewards performance. We are in a stable industry and continue to grow year after year.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to stand, walk, reach with hands and arms, and stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. The employee regularly is required to sit. The employee is frequently required to talk or hear; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and to reach with hands and arms. The employee must be able to lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Anything above 50 pounds will require assistance of a team member or forklift, etc. as necessary. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, and ability to adjust focus. Must operate equipment such as phone, computer, copy machine, fax machine, fork truck, yard goat, hand tools, and equipment.
- We offer excellent benefits package which includes:
HMO/PPO medical, dental, and vision plan, 401(K) matching, life Insurance, paid vacation, sick, and holiday.
- Tool Allowance Program.