If you are looking for a diesel technician career while earning a great paycheck, then the ThinkBIG program could be the right choice for you! Commit two years to learning and earning to reach your rewarding Caterpillar technician career.
- Rotational two year internship that includes a comprehensive six semester program - learn and earn!
- Gain hands-on in the shop experience while working with one of our mentors!
- You'll learn a solid fundamental understanding of how systems work, procedures, processes as well as safety requirements
- Earn your Associates degree with emphasis on Caterpillar Service Technology
Our Ideal Candidate
- Excellent attendance and punctuality at both school and internship
- High school graduate or equivalent
- Ability to participate in and learn from all Cat specific assigned technical curriculum
- Seeking a career path with a secure future
- Must meet initial mechanical and aptitude testing requirements
- May have previous experience from high school automotive classes, military training or exhibit a mechanical aptitude and great work ethic
What will put you ahead:
- Previous mechanical ability and the drive to excel at troubleshooting and learning
- Proven work ethic and team player
- The desire to learn from others as well as a focus on safely
- Ability to confidently apply newly learned procedures
Who We Are
Foley Industries and its subsidiaries Foley Equipment, Foley Power Solutions, Foley Rental and SITECH Central have proudly served and represented Caterpillar for nearly 80 years. Committed to customer success across Kansas and Western Missouri, Foley strives every day to deliver excellence across the full range of equipment and power generation sales, rental, service, and technology solutions. With 1,000 employees in 15 cities, we are dedicated to being Your First Choice. For more information, please visit www.FoleyEq.com.
What we can offer you:
- Upon successful completion of the program you will earn an Associates of Applied Science Degree in Caterpillar Service Technology
- Tooling for use during the internship becomes yours after successful completion of the program and two additional years of employment as a technician
- Scholarship opportunities
- Competitive pay and 401(k) with match
- Tool Reimbursement
- Family owned company where you're more than just another employee
Foley Industries, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer- Race/Gender/Veteran/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity. To request a reasonable accommodation or assistance in completing the application, call 316-529-5810 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.