Sonsray Fleet Services – Trailer Division
About the company:
Sonsray Inc. is privately owned and ran by an independent sole President. From the borders of Mexico to Canada we cover, Arizona, California, Nevada, Oregon and Washington making us the largest Thermo King and CASE Construction Equipment Distributor on the West Coast operating in a dealership business model. Our Sonsray team is a growing dynamic company with over 400 employees and 23 combined locations for new & used sales, parts, service and rentals that offers a unique environment fostering individual growth and rewards performance. Sonsray, Inc. features state of the art shops equipped with modern diagnostic tools providing our staff with proper technology for their day-to-day business operations.
As we continue to grow, our Sonsray Fleet Services division is seeking a Parts & Service Sales Representative (PSSR) to join our dynamic organization. This newly created outside sales position would be responsible for building our Trailer Service & Trailer Parts business in the North West, based out of Auburn, WA and responsible for covering all Washington state and Portland, Oregon.
This individual will be responsible for growing our Trailer Service & Trailer Parts sales to our existing customer base, as well as developing new business opportunities. The PSSR is an outside sales position and shall be responsible for attaining more Trailer Service (Repair & Maintenance) and Trailer Parts sales volume for an assigned customer list, territory & new contacts, while maintaining accurate marketing information within a CRM business system. The Parts & Service Sales Representative must have the ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment and be able to carry out additional duties and responsibilities as assigned by management due to operational needs.
PSSR will report to the Business Development Manager.
The position will involve but not be limited to the following duties:
- Establishes and maintain great customer relationships.
- Market and sell the value of having Trailer Service business throughout our 10 locations in CA, NV, WA & OR.
- Finds new markets, customers and applications within territory.
- Develops good knowledge of competitive products and suppliers.
- Provides input on annual forecasts for territory potential.
- Resolves customer issues quickly.
- Works with Service & Parts Managers on goals and marketing ideas & branch staff on repair schedules.
- Keeps good customer records.
- Ability to maintain composure and react professionally during periods of stress & overcome objectives affectively.
- Use effective time management techniques and demonstrate the ability to prioritize and multi task without negatively impacting performance or results.
- Make 300 sales calls/visits/contacts per month, or at least 10-15 per day.
- Perform miscellaneous related duties as required and assigned by manager.
- Highly prefer 3+ years’ sales experience in Trailer Transportation, Refrigeration, Commercial Truck, or Trailer Rental industry.
- Excellent organizational, influence and negotiation skills.
- Strong communication skills, including verbal, written, listening and presentation skills. .
- Occasionally required to sit, climb and lift or move up to 50 pounds.
- Must have a good driving record & valid Driver’s License.
- Team player with high customer service focus.
- Ability to multi-task and work quickly and accurate.
- A good knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and a basic ability to operate industry specific PC programs.
Related titles and experience may include: Executive Account Manager, Sales Professional, Sales Representative, Outside Sales Representative, Account Executive, Sales Consultant, Business Developer, Sales Manager, etc.
Benefit package includes competitive base salary plus commission, mileage reimbursement, cell phone, laptop, medical, dental, and vision plan, life insurance/AD&D coverage, voluntary STD/LTD, 401K matching, and paid vacation, sick, and holiday.