As the Learning Designer & Program Manager, you will report to the Sr. Manager, Organizational Development. You’ll partner with HR and business leaders to design, develop and deploy strategies and tactics to address critical organizational and talent issues. The Learning & Development Manager will be responsible for partnering with lines of business to develop and implement learning solutions, create job specific blended learning content, manage learning programs, and evaluate learning initiatives to make continuous improvements.
Instructional Design / Content Development
- Partner with key clients and stakeholders to design, develop and deliver strategic learning offerings and standard work processes including job specific training.
- Leverage blended delivery approaches as well as rapid content development tools & processes including digital learning platforms.
- Project manage training solution including needs assessment, design, development, delivery, and assessment activities.
- Ensure learning objectives are being met for each project through regular reviews of training materials and updating materials, as necessary.
- Provide coaching, guidance, and support to adjunct trainers across the enterprise; manage relationships across various teams and locations to deliver training.
- Identify and implement program improvements, tools, and technology to enhance processes for learning execution.
- Monitor, deliver, and interpret ROI metrics for business impact, adoption, utilization, and alignment.
- Support the success of learning projects by actively participating in or facilitating in-person or virtual meetings including train-the-trainer sessions.
- Manage logistics for learning programs including but not limited to communications, coordination, and management of program.
- Stay abreast of new trends and tools in learning and development.
- Design, develop and implement innovative and engaging learning programs that can be delivered utilizing a variety of learning solutions.
- Effectively partner and collaborate with business leaders, subject matter experts, and Human Resources to create and deliver on program content.
- Deliver experiential learning opportunities that align with business objectives.
- Be the point of contact for leaders, subject matter experts and employees participating in learning programs.
- Oversee original equipment manufacturer relationships, consultants, and contracts as needed.
- Measure program trends and effectiveness and implement updates, as necessary.
- Bachelor’s degree in organizational development, related field, or equivalent experience required. Advanced degree preferred.
- At least 5+ years of experience designing, developing, and delivering training curriculum.
- At least 3+ years of training program management.
- Proven track record of deploying HR/Business technology solutions both on premise and cloud platforms that enable business objectives and goals.
- Strong project management skills.
- Must have a substantive command of technology, MS Office required, e-learning design platforms and learning new technologies.
- Track record of leveraging foundational digital learning tools, delivery methods and platforms with minimal direction.
- Excellent at design consultation and creating learning materials that are easy to digest across multiple mediums.
- Experience in customer-centric organizations with the ability to work with a range of stakeholders.
- Familiar with change management methodologies.
- Understands the adult learning process and able to put it into practice.
- Approximately 15% travel to various locations in the Southeast.