About the Company
Sonsray Inc. is privately owned and operated company. From the borders of Mexico to Canada we cover, Arizona, California, Nevada, Oregon and Washington making us the largest Thermo King transport refrigeration & temperature control equipment dealership and CASE CNH Construction Equipment Distributor on the West Coast. Our Sonsray team is a growing dynamic company with over 400 employees and 23 combined locations for new & used equipment sales, genuine parts, factory authorized warranty repair, fleet maintenance and rentals that offers a unique environment fostering individual growth and rewards performance. Sonsray, Inc. features factory training technician programs, state of the art shops equipped with modern diagnostic tools providing our staff with proper technology and training for their day-to-day business operations.
Our Sonsray Machinery division is seeking to hire a Parts Counter Representative for our CASE dealership in Sacramento, CA. This position reports directly to the Parts Manager.
- The Parts Counter Sales Representative will be responsible for parts service to customers and mechanics
- The Parts Counter Sales Representative must be personable, self-motivated and have above average organizational skills
- Requires the ability to communicate effectively with both customers and internal members by telephone and in person, in an effort to sell company parts and other services
- Must be able to balance priorities on large volume accounts in high pressure situations. Prior history with counter sales or parts inventory is required
- Good computer skills and basic familiarity with Microsoft Outlook, Excel and various search engines is required
- The Parts Counter Sales Representative must possess the ability to multitask. Must have the ability and willingness to learn internal computer systems
- Must be willing to work additional hours as the job requires
- Perform miscellaneous related duties as required and assigned by manager
- 3+ years of parts experience in Heavy Construction Equipment is highly preferred or Heavy Diesel, Forklift or Automotive industry is required
- Prior history with counter sales and parts inventory
- Great organizational and customer service skills
- Ability to communicate effectively to sell company parts and other services
- Able to balance priorities on large volume accounts in high pressure situations
- Good computer skills and basic familiarity with Microsoft Outlook, Excel and various search engines
- Team player with a calm demeanor and customer service focus
- Ability to multi-task and work quickly and accurately
- Strong computer skills
- Forklift experience is desired – willing to train
- Able to occasionally sit and climb or balance, lift up to 50 pounds
- Bilingual Spanish is desired but not required
Benefit package includes medical, dental, and vision plan, life insurance/AD&D coverage, voluntary STD/LTD, 401K matching, and paid vacation, sick, and holiday.