Sonsray Inc. is privately owned and operated company. From the borders of Mexico to Canada we cover, Arizona, California, Nevada, Oregon and Washington making us the largest Thermo King transport refrigeration & temperature control equipment dealership and CASE CNH Construction Equipment Distributor on the West Coast. Our Sonsray team is a growing dynamic company with over 400 employees and 23 combined locations for new & used equipment sales, genuine parts, factory authorized warranty repair, fleet maintenance and rentals that offers a unique environment fostering individual growth and rewards performance. Sonsray, Inc. features factory training technician programs, state of the art shops equipped with modern diagnostic tools providing our staff with proper technology and training for their day-to-day business operations.
As we continue to grow, our Case Dealership is seeking experienced Account Managers to join our dynamic organization to help us grow the market in the San Leandro area.
- The Account Manager will be responsible for the entire line of CASE construction equipment machine sales including loader/backhoes, excavators, motor graders, wheel loaders, vibratory compaction rollers, crawler dozers, skid steer loaders, compact track loaders, loader tool carriers and rough-terrain forklifts.
- The customer base will be Contractors, Utilities, Corporations, Commercial, and Industrial organizations within the Sonsray Machinery dealer territory. The Sales Professional is an outside sales position and shall be responsible for attaining new business and a satisfactory sales volume and gross profit margin while maintaining accurate marketing information through a CRM system.
- The Account Manager must have the ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment and be able to carry out additional duties and responsibilities as assigned by management due to operational needs.
- Perform miscellaneous related duties as required and assigned by manager.
- The Account Manager reports directly to the Store Manager.
- 3+ years` sales experience in construction machinery is highly preferred or must have heavy equipment, auto or heavy truck dealership industry experience to be considered.
- Possessing excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to develop business relationships with customers and Sonsray employees.
- Four year college degree in Business/Marketing preferred but not required.
- Computer literacy, MS Office proficient, and familiar with CRM systems.
- Must be a self-motivated and a driven individual.
Related titles and experience may include: Executive Account Manager, Sales Professional, Sales Representative, Outside Sales Representative, Account Executive, Sales Consultant, Sales Manager, etc.
Check out why it's great working at Sonsray: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g5L9pmDnC1g
Benefits package includes competitive base salary plus commission, bonus, company vehicle/fuel card or mileage reimbursement, cell phone, laptop, 401k matching, medical, dental, and vision plan, life insurance/AD&D coverage, voluntary STD/LTD, vacation, sick and holiday pay.