As the Customer Experience Training Manager, you will report to the Sr. Manager, Organizational Development. You will partner with HR and business leaders to design, develop and deploy strategies and tactics to address critical organizational and talent issues. The Customer Experience Manager will be responsible for partnering with Marketing and lines of business to develop and implement learning solutions, facilitate in-person and virtual classes, rate employees on their ability to deliver quality customer experience, and leverage metrics to find and implement improvement areas.
Customer Experience Training Key Responsibilities:
- Partner with Marketing, Sales, and business leaders to ensure alignment around the overall customer experience journey.
- Identify and assess current and future customer experience training needs through needs assessment and customer insights.
- Design, develop and implement innovative and engaging learning programs that can be delivered utilizing a variety of learning solutions.
- Facilitate virtual and classroom interactive learning events, train-the-trainer programs, etc. to develop the knowledge, skills, and abilities of our employees.
- Monitor and score live customer interactions to improve employees’ ability to deliver an excellent customer experience.
- Provide regular and timely coaching and feedback to managers and employees to enhance performance and for continuous development.
- Assess and define parameters for delivering and measuring learning, customer experience, and sales effectiveness; continually review opportunities for improvement and establish metrics for success. Examples of these metrics include, but are not limited to, customer satisfaction rates, loyalty scores, retention, and referrals.
- Manage vendors including selection, implementation, and evaluation.
- Partner with key business partners to coordinate and deliver training for employees.
- Identify and implement program improvements, tools, and technologies to enhance processes for learning execution.
- Manage training logistics and coordinate events for large-scale programs.
- Stay abreast of new trends and tools in learning and development.
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related field or equivalent experience required. Advanced degree/MBA preferred.
- At least 5+ years of experience designing, developing, and delivering training curriculum, with an emphasis on customer experience.
- 3+ years of progressive Customer Service or Operations experience in a related industry strongly preferred.
- Proven track record of deploying HR/Business solutions both on premise and cloud platforms that enable business objectives and goals.
- Strong program and project management skills.
- Must have a substantive command of technology, e-learning authoring tools and MS Office required.
- Excellent group facilitation, consultation, and leadership coaching skills.
- Experience in customer-centric organizations.
- Understands the adult learning process and able to put it into practice.
- Approximately 15% travel to various locations in the Southeast.