Are you passionate about helping people? Do you have a positive attitude? Are you excited about innovative solutions and have a focus to improve always? If so, this may be the perfect job for you.
CTE is seeking a dynamic and career-minded individual that can support the HR function for a fast-growing and progressive company. We offer a strong family-oriented culture where individuals and teams are rewarded for strong performance. This individual will interface with new hires and current employees in all business units and will enable our Company to be more efficient with a focus on our employees.
The primary focus of this position is the support for major HR processes and procedures while ensuring a high level of customer satisfaction and service. This position focuses on operational aspects of the department with a primary responsibility in Onboarding, Compensation, Benefits and Employee Relations.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Provide an exceptional new hire experience through pre and post onboarding of all new employees including preparing employee electronic files, sending new hire notebooks and creating badges.
- Manage and process benefit enrollments, changes, and terminations.
- Develop and maintain complete and accurate HR files for all employees, including all documents related to employer policies, payroll and benefit information in accordance with HR laws and best practices.
- Serve as primary support for the HR Hotline and HR group email box by answering internal and external inquiries regarding programs, policies, and procedures.
- Serve as backup for responding to unemployment claims to include hearing preparation and participation.
- Act as a liaison between Human Resources and employees to maintain and enhance the employee experience.
- Document current processes and seek out efficient methods with intent to simplify and enhance the employee and manager experience.
- Champion a wide variety of HR programs including Employee Recognition, Prescription Safety Glasses, New Hire Orientation, and Wellness.
- Prepare employee communications and create/distribute reports in support of HR programs.
- Create and maintain the HR updates for the quarterly newsletter.Maintains and understands the importance of professionalism and confidentiality of all information.
Education and/or Experience
- Bachelors Degree required and 1 to 3 years of HR experience
- Candidate must possess strong customer service skills
- Computer Skills: Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint), Human Resource Information System (HRIS) prefer Ultimate Software