Job: Product Support Coordinator, Fabick Cat, Fenton, MO
Fabick Cat is the authorized dealer of Caterpillar equipment, prime and stand-by power systems, parts and service, compact construction, and rental equipment for major portions of Illinois, Missouri, the entire state of Wisconsin and the Upper Peninsula of Michigan. We have been in business for over 100 years and are headquartered in Fenton, Missouri. For more information visit www.fabickcat.com
The Product Support Coordinator works with the Product Support Sales Department to process leads and push those to the Product Support Sales Reps to drive parts and service growth to our customers. The Product Support Coordinator will have responsibility in identifying areas of significant upcoming parts opportunity and executing developed programs to targeted customers. In addition, the Product Support Coordinator will be responsible for tracking Caterpillar program usage and claims as requested by the team.
* Gain an overall understanding of the dealerships web-based application OLGA (Opportunity Lead Generation Analyzer) mechanics as well as functionality and how the criteria affect the organization's metrics and lead system.
* Implement product support incentives to help increase parts product sales, POPS-C, profitability and the customer experience
* Assist in driving parts sales growth through e-commerce channels
* Filter, process, and assign leads from the Prioritized Service Event dashboard as well as assist in tracking and reporting sales campaign effectiveness in SalesLink (dealer CRM system). Update customer information as requested in our system.
* Drive customer-focused solution development and business strategies by integrating multiple sources of data and sharing findings with management through written or electronic reports and effective visualizations (e.g., Microsoft Excel, Word, Power BI)
* Offer critical insights and pinpoint areas of opportunity by providing Product Support Sales Managers with trend projections as well as identifying customers and prospects with high buying potential
* Help identify targeted marketing programs at the dealership designed to enhance the parts and service growth strategies as well as tracking program claims from Caterpillar.
* College or technical degree, or equivalent experience required
* 1+ years of experience in an administrative role required
* Industry specific knowledge or experience preferred
* High level of interpersonal skills
* Great attention to detail in composing and proofing materials, establishing priorities and meeting deadlines
* Excellent spelling, grammar and written and verbal communication skills
* Proficiency in the software applications of Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint, dealer CRM, dealer business system and dealer email system.
* Strong technical skills, people skills and problem-solving capabilities and be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
* Strong problem solving and analysis skills.
* Ethical conduct
* Strong time management skills with the ability to manage multiple projects at a time.
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled